The famous local company offers Storekeeper jobs in UAE on an urgent basis. The location of the job is Al Quoz, Industrial Area 4, Dubai (UAE). Both males and females are able to apply for these full-time permanent job vacancies.
The company is looking to appoint experienced, talented, committed, and well-versed people who are fully experts to work in a store. Also, the facilities provided by the company are according to the local labor law of the UAE. However, the vacancies for storekeepers are required by the industrial supply company within Dubai. So, people must be willing to work in the UAE and bring their updated documents to apply very soon.
A company provides 2000 to 2500 AED per month
Weekly working hours are approximately 40 to 50 hours
The candidates who want to apply must have at least a high school graduation certificate. Also, having good communication skills in the English language.
The applicants must have 1 to 2 years of working experience in the storekeeping field.
Check Also: Dubai Mall Jobs
Responsibilities & Skills
The candidates will possess the following responsibilities;
- Candidates applying for Storekeeper Jobs in UAE are responsible for managing the warehouse loading and unloading of various products and items
- Managing inventory, tracking incoming and outgoing shipments
- Also, familiar with Arabic language to deal efficiently with local customers
- Applicants must have good typing speed and vast knowledge of English
- Must keep stock of the store in stockroom
- Moreover, maintain receipts, records and withdraws of various product items
- Check materials and supplies and report to higher authority is stock is not complete
- Reports the damages of products and items provided by the company
- Manage accounting and reimbursement of stock items and must keep the record of stock
- Use various techniques for record keeping purpose
- Knowledge of latest technologies used store products and maintain stock
- Maintain and train store staff and plan promotional campaigns for new products
- Perform routine and daily store activities on regular basis
- Good behaviour showing towards customers during duty hours
Applying for Job:
However, ideal applicants can apply for Storekeeper jobs in UAE. Also, collect all related documents and experience certificates, fresh photographs, CNIC, Passport & updated CV;
Contact Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Above mentioned email address and all other information belong to the job provider. Janopk.com is not providing these jobs. Please contact/send your resume to the job provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you