With the Visitor’s Visa, You Are Allowed to Stay in The Countries in Schengen, Including Norway, For 90-180 Days.
Commonly Required Documentation for A Norway Tourist Visa Application:
Following are some requirements that you might need to fulfill to get a visitor’s visa
- Firstly, download the application structure, fill it, and genuineness. You can likewise fill the Norway Visa application structure electronically and afterward print a copy.
- Two recent passport-sized photos must be attached with a light background and a full-face capture. There could be more specifics and requirements for Norway’s visa.
- Your passport has a validity date of minimum three months after your return from Norway, along with the copies of your previous visas are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of the return-ticket booking may be required. Do not buy a ticket before your visa confirmation if it is not required.
- Proof of medical and travel insurance that is valid
- The next requirement is a cover letter. In it, you have to specify your reason for visiting Norway.
- You also have to provide proof that you have a place of residence for the entirety of your stay in Norway. You also have to prove that you have enough financial savings to cover your stay in Norway. If you are going to visit a friend or family in Norway, you can submit a letter from your host in which they claim your full financial responsibility.
- Proof of your civil status (death certificate of spouse, marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, ration card if applicable)
- Your bank statement for the last six months is required.
- If you are visiting friends or family, a letter from them along with their phone number and address
- After you have all the necessary documents in hand, you can apply for the visa after paying for an application fee.
- You must match all your documents with the checklist given by the embassy to make sure that you have everything needed.
- You will not be given the visa if you are prohibited from entering Schengen or Norway.
- You also have to register your fingerprints.
- If you are under 18 years old of age, people responsible for you must put their signature on your application.
- If you are planning to take a trip to Norway and a tour operator arranges it, you will most likely be granted a visa.
Check Also: How to Get Netherland Tourist Visa, 2019
Things to Remember
- You must fill your application form and submit it along with your documents at least three months before you are planning to travel. You can submit it to the embassy or the application center.
- If you are planning to enter and leave Norway several times within the validity time of the visa, you must state this point in your application form.
- You are not allowed to work in Norway if you have entered the country on a visitor visa.
- You will not be able to ask for a residence permit in Norway if you are staying as a visitor and have entered Norway on a visitor visa.
- With the visitor’s visa, you are allowed to stay in the countries in Schengen, including Norway, for a period of 90-180 days.
Find More Jobs in Qatar